WHERE WE ARE
81, Principe Amedeo Street Just 200 mt. from Termini central Station. Exit from the gallery and then take the second street on the left. We are glad to provide you with detailed directions to reach our hotel. Please call us at (+39) 06 4466875
To reach Rome both from the north (Milan) and from the south (Naples) take the A1 Autostrada del Sole.
- From the north, the exit is Roma Nord, while from the south, the exit is Roma Sud.
- If you are coming from the west of Italy, you can take the Aurelia state road and then the Civitavecchia Roma.
- From the Adriatic coast, you can reach Rome along the A24 Rome - L'Aquila motorway.
- All the motorways meet the Grande Raccordo Anulare, a junction between the motorways and the state roads that lead to the center and the outskirts of Rome.
Several Italian cities have bus connections with Rome. The main lines have their terminus in Rome Tiburtina from which it is easy to reach the center of Rome by metro.
The main stations are: Roma Termini and Roma Tiburtina.
- Termini central station is the place of departure and arrival of almost all trains from Italy and abroad. It is the crossing point of the two underground lines.
- Tiburtina station is located south-west of Rome and is the obligatory transit point for trains to Fiumicino airport. Almost all night trains run to this station.
To consult the train timetables, visit the Trenitalia website www.trenitalia.com.
Our Hotel is located near the stop: "TERMINI" of the Line A of the Metro. For more details, please consult the Atac di Roma website.